- 1. inventory, stock list, list, listing
- usage: a detailed list of all the items in stock
- 2. stock, inventory, merchandise, ware, product
- usage: the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory"
- 3. inventory, register
- usage: (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
- 4. armory, armoury, inventory, resource, resourcefulness, imagination
- usage: a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
- 5. inventory, inventorying, stocktaking, stock-taking, listing, itemization, itemisation
- usage: making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "an inventory may be necessary to see if anything is missing"; "they held an inventory every month"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. inventory, take stock, stock-take, list
- usage: make or include in an itemized record or report; "Inventory all books before the end of the year"
All rights reserved.
See also: inventory (Dictionary)