- 1. invalid, shut-in, sick person, diseased person, sufferer
- usage: someone who is incapacitated by a chronic illness or injury
- 1. invalid, remove
- usage: force to retire, remove from active duty, as of firemen
- 2. disable, invalid, incapacitate, handicap, injure, wound
- usage: injure permanently; "He was disabled in a car accident"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. invalid (vs. valid), bad, uncollectible, fallacious, unsound, false, invalidated, nullified, null, void, sophistic, sophistical, illegitimate
- usage: having no cogency or legal force; "invalid reasoning"; "an invalid driver's license"
- 2. invalid, expired (vs. unexpired)
- usage: no longer valid; "the license is invalid"
All rights reserved.
See also: invalid (Dictionary)