Synonyms of invade
- 1. invade, occupy, attack, assail
- usage: march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation; "Hitler invaded Poland on September 1, 1939"
- 2. intrude on, invade, obtrude upon, encroach upon, enter, come in, get into, get in, go into, go in, move into
- usage: to intrude upon, infringe, encroach on, violate; "This new colleague invades my territory"; "The neighbors intrude on your privacy"
- 3. invade, overrun, infest, inhabit
- usage: occupy in large numbers or live on a host; "the Kudzu plant infests much of the South and is spreading to the North"
- 4. invade, interpenetrate, permeate
- usage: penetrate or assault, in a harmful or injurious way; "The cancer had invaded her lungs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of invade (Dictionary)