Synonyms of inundated
- 1. deluge, flood, inundate, swamp, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: fill quickly beyond capacity; as with a liquid; "the basement was inundated after the storm"; "The images flooded his mind"
- 2. inundate, deluge, submerge, flood
- usage: fill or cover completely, usually with water
- 1. afloat(predicate), awash(predicate), flooded, inundated, overflowing, full (vs. empty)
- usage: covered with water; "the main deck was afloat (or awash)"; "the monsoon left the whole place awash"; "a flooded bathroom"; "inundated farmlands"; "an overflowing tub"
All rights reserved.