Synonyms of intoxicating
- 1. elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: fill with high spirits; fill with optimism; "Music can uplift your spirits"
- 2. intoxicate, soak, inebriate, affect
- usage: make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- 3. intoxicate, poison
- usage: have an intoxicating effect on, of a drug
- 1. intoxicant, intoxicating, alcoholic (vs. nonalcoholic)
- usage: causing
- 2. heady, intoxicating, exciting (vs. unexciting)
- usage: extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of intoxicating (Dictionary)