WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. intermezzo, movement
- usage: a short movement coming between the major sections of a symphony
- 2. intermezzo, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a short piece of instrumental music composed for performance between acts of a drama or opera
- 3. interlude, intermezzo, entr'acte, show
- usage: a brief show (music or dance etc) inserted between the sections of a longer performance
All rights reserved.
See also: intermezzo (Dictionary)