- 1. integral, calculation, computation, figuring, reckoning
- usage: the result of a mathematical integration; F(x) is the integral of f(x) if dF/dx = f(x)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. built-in, constitutional, inbuilt, inherent, integral, intrinsic (vs. extrinsic), intrinsical
- usage: existing as an essential constituent or characteristic; "the Ptolemaic system with its built-in concept of periodicity"; "a constitutional inability to tell the truth"
- 2. integral, entire, intact, whole (vs. fractional)
- usage: constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
- 3. integral
- usage: of or denoted by an integer
All rights reserved.
See also: integral (Dictionary)