WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. instrumentality, instrumentation, artifact, artefact
- usage: an artifact (or system of artifacts) that is instrumental in accomplishing some end
- 2. instrumentation, implementation, effectuation
- usage: the act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation
- 3. instrumentation, musical arrangement, arrangement
- usage: the instruments called for in a musical score or arrangement for a band or orchestra
- 4. orchestration, instrumentation, arrangement, arranging, transcription
- usage: the act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments
All rights reserved.
See also: instrumentation (Dictionary)