Synonyms of innovation
- 1. invention, innovation, creation
- usage: a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- 2. invention, innovation, excogitation, conception, design, creativity, creativeness, creative thinking
- usage: the creation of something in the mind
- 3. initiation, founding, foundation, institution, origination, creation, innovation, introduction, instauration, beginning, start, commencement
- usage: the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new; "she looked forward to her initiation as an adult"; "the foundation of a new scientific society"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of innovation (Dictionary)