WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. injury, hurt, harm, trauma, ill health, unhealthiness, health problem
- usage: any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- 2. injury, accidental injury, accident
- usage: an accident that results in physical damage or hurt
- 3. wound, injury, combat injury, personnel casualty, loss
- usage: a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat
- 4. injury, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- usage: an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage
- 5. injury, wrongdoing, wrongful conduct, misconduct, actus reus
- usage: wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
All rights reserved.
See also: injury (Dictionary)