Synonyms of inflation
- 1. inflation, rising prices, economic process
- usage: a general and progressive increase in prices; "in inflation everything gets more valuable except money"
- 2. inflation, explosion, detonation, blowup
- usage: (cosmology) a brief exponential expansion of the universe (faster than the speed of light) postulated to have occurred shortly after the big bang
- 3. ostentation, ostentatiousness, pomposity, pompousness, pretentiousness, puffiness, splashiness, inflation, inelegance
- usage: lack of elegance as a consequence of being pompous and puffed up with vanity
- 4. inflation, expansion, enlargement
- usage: the act of filling something with air
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of inflation (Dictionary)