- 1. inconvenience, incommodiousness, discomfort, uncomfortableness
- usage: an inconvenient discomfort
- 2. troublesomeness, inconvenience, worriment, difficulty, difficultness
- usage: a difficulty that causes anxiety
- 3. inconvenience, unsuitability, unsuitableness, ineptness
- usage: the quality of not being useful or convenient
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. trouble, put out, inconvenience, disoblige, discommode, incommode, bother, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
All rights reserved.
See also: inconvenience (Dictionary)