WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. incoherent (vs. coherent), confused, disconnected, disjointed, disordered, garbled, illogical, scattered, unconnected, fuzzy, illogical#1, unlogical, irrational
- usage: without logical or meaningful connection; "a turgid incoherent presentation"
- 2. incoherent (vs. coherent)
- usage: (physics) of waves having no stable definite or stable phase relation
- 3. incoherent, tongue-tied, inarticulate (vs. articulate), unarticulate
- usage: unable to express yourself clearly or fluently; "felt tongue-tied with embarrassment"; "incoherent with grief"
All rights reserved.
See also: incoherent (Dictionary)