- 1. include
- usage: have as a part, be made up out of; "The list includes the names of many famous writers"
- 2. include, see, consider, reckon, view, regard
- usage: consider as part of something; "I include you in the list of culprits"
- 3. include, add
- usage: add as part of something else; put in as part of a set, group, or category; "We must include this chemical element in the group"
- 4. admit, let in, include, permit, allow, let, countenance
- usage: allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. included, enclosed (vs. unenclosed)
- usage: enclosed in the same envelope or package; "the included check"
All rights reserved.
See also: included (Dictionary)