Synonyms of imbue
- 1. permeate, pervade, penetrate, interpenetrate, diffuse, imbue, riddle, penetrate, perforate
- usage: spread or diffuse through; "An atmosphere of distrust has permeated this administration"; "music penetrated the entire building"; "His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks"
- 2. soak, imbue, impregnate, saturate
- usage: fill, soak, or imbue totally; "soak the bandage with disinfectant"
- 3. imbue, hue, color, colorize, colorise, colourise, colourize, colour, color in, colour in
- usage: suffuse with color
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of imbue (Dictionary)