WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. illustration, artwork, art, graphics, nontextual matter
- usage: artwork that helps make something clear or attractive
- 2. exemplification, illustration, demonstration, demo
- usage: showing by example
- 3. example, illustration, instance, representative, information
- usage: an item of information that is typical of a class or group; "this patient provides a typical example of the syndrome"; "there is an example on page 10"
- 4. illustration, representation
- usage: a visual representation (a picture or diagram) that is used make some subject more pleasing or easier to understand
All rights reserved.
See also: illustration (Dictionary)