WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ignore, disregard, snub, cut, treat, handle, do by
- usage: refuse to acknowledge; "She cut him dead at the meeting"
- 2. dismiss, disregard, brush aside, brush off, discount, push aside, ignore, reject
- usage: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- 3. ignore
- usage: fail to notice
- 4. neglect, ignore, disregard
- usage: give little or no attention to; "Disregard the errors"
- 5. ignore
- usage: be ignorant of or in the dark about
All rights reserved.
See also: ignore (Dictionary)