Synonyms of hurrying
- 1. speed, speeding, hurrying, motion, movement, move
- usage: changing location rapidly
- 1. travel rapidly, speed, hurry, zip, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move very fast; "The runner zipped past us at breakneck speed"
- 2. rush, hasten, hurry, look sharp, festinate, act, move
- usage: act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it's late!"
- 3. rush, hurry, urge, urge on, press, exhort
- usage: urge to an unnatural speed; "Don't rush me, please!"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hurrying, scurrying, fast (vs. slow)
- usage: moving with great haste; "affection for this hurrying driving...little man"; "lashed the scurrying horses"
All rights reserved.