- 1. intuition, hunch, suspicion, impression, feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- usage: an impression that something might be the case; "he had an intuition that something had gone wrong"
- 2. hunch, bending
- usage: the act of bending yourself into a humped position
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hunch, hump, hunch forward, hunch over, change posture
- usage: round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
All rights reserved.
See also: hunch (Dictionary)