WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. kyphosis, humpback, hunchback, spinal curvature
- usage: an abnormal backward curve to the vertebral column
- 2. humpback, hunchback, crookback, cripple
- usage: a person whose back is hunched because of abnormal curvature of the upper spine
- 3. humpback, humpback whale, Megaptera novaeangliae, baleen whale, whalebone whale
- usage: large whalebone whale with long flippers noted for arching or humping its back as it dives
All rights reserved.
See also: humpback (Dictionary)