WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hospitalization, time period, period of time, period
- usage: a period of time when you are confined to a hospital; "now they try to shorten the patient's hospitalization"
- 2. hospitalization, condition, status
- usage: the condition of being treated as a patient in a hospital; "he hoped to avoid the expense of hospitalization"
- 3. hospitalization insurance, hospitalization, health insurance
- usage: insurance that pays all or part of a patient's hospital expense
- 4. hospitalization, hospitalisation, hospital care, medical care, medical aid
- usage: placing in medical care in a hospital
All rights reserved.
See also: hospitalization (Dictionary)