WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. honker, driver
- usage: a driver who causes his car's horn to make a loud honking sound; "the honker was fined for disturbing the peace"
- 2. beak, honker, hooter, nozzle, snoot, snout, schnozzle, schnoz, nose, olfactory organ
- usage: informal terms for the nose
- 3. honker, Canada goose, Canadian goose, Branta canadensis, goose
- usage: common greyish-brown wild goose of North America with a loud, trumpeting call
All rights reserved.
See also: honker (Dictionary)