Synonyms of honeycombed
- 1. honeycomb, fret
- usage: carve a honeycomb pattern into; "The cliffs were honeycombed"
- 2. honeycomb, penetrate, perforate
- usage: penetrate thoroughly and into every part; "the revolutionaries honeycombed the organization"
- 3. honeycomb, change, alter, vary
- usage: make full of cavities, like a honeycomb
- 1. alveolate, faveolate, cavitied, honeycombed, pitted, cellular (vs. noncellular)
- usage: pitted with cell-like cavities (as a honeycomb)
All rights reserved.