Synonyms of homeless
- 1. homeless, homeless person, unfortunate, unfortunate person
- usage: someone unfortunate without housing; "a homeless was found murdered in Central Park"
- 2. homeless, poor people, poor
- usage: poor people who unfortunately do not have a home to live in; "the homeless became a problem in the large cities"
- 1. homeless, stateless, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: without nationality or citizenship; "stateless persons"
- 2. dispossessed, homeless, roofless, unfortunate (vs. fortunate)
- usage: physically or spiritually homeless or deprived of security; "made a living out of shepherding dispossed people from one country to another"- James Stern
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of homeless (Dictionary)