Synonyms of holiday
- 1. vacation, holiday, leisure, leisure time
- usage: leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- 2. holiday, day
- usage: a day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
- 1. vacation, holiday, spend, pass
- usage: spend or take a vacation
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of holiday (Dictionary)