WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. avocation, by-line, hobby, pursuit, sideline, spare-time activity, pastime, interest, pursuit
- usage: an auxiliary activity
- 2. hobby, hobbyhorse, rocking horse, plaything, toy
- usage: a child's plaything consisting of an imitation horse mounted on rockers; the child straddles it and pretends to ride
- 3. hobby, Falco subbuteo, falcon
- usage: small Old World falcon formerly trained and flown at small birds
All rights reserved.
See also: hobby (Dictionary)