WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. haler, heller, Slovakian monetary unit
- usage: 100 halers equal 1 koruna Slovakia
- 2. haler, heller, Czech monetary unit
- usage: 100 halers equal 1 koruna in Czech Republic
- 3. Heller, Joseph Heller
- usage: United States novelist whose best known work was a black comedy inspired by his experiences in the Air Force during World War II (1923-1999)
- 4. hellion, heller, devil, troublemaker, trouble maker, troubler, mischief-maker, bad hat
- usage: a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man); "he chased the young hellions out of his yard"
All rights reserved.
See also: heller (Dictionary)