- 1. healing, bodily process, body process, bodily function, activity
- usage: the natural process by which the body repairs itself
- 1. mend, heal, better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: heal or recover; "My broken leg is mending"
- 2. heal, better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: get healthy again; "The wound is healing slowly"
- 3. bring around, cure, heal, help, aid
- usage: provide a cure for, make healthy again; "The treatment cured the boy's acne"; "The quack pretended to heal patients but never managed to"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. curative, healing(predicate), alterative, remedial, sanative, therapeutic, healthful (vs. unhealthful)
- usage: tending to cure or restore to health; "curative powers of herbal remedies"; "her gentle healing hand"; "remedial surgery"; "a sanative environment of mountains and fresh air"; "a therapeutic agent"; "therapeutic diets"
All rights reserved.
See also: healing (Dictionary)