Synonyms of hat
- 1. hat, chapeau, lid, headdress, headgear
- usage: headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- 2. hat, function, office, part, role
- usage: an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- 1. hat, wear, put on, get into, don, assume
- usage: put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
- 2. hat, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a hat
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hat (Dictionary)