WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Harrison, Rex Harrison, Sir Rex Harrison, Reginald Carey Harrison
- usage: English actor on stage and in films (1908-1990)
- 2. Harrison, George Harrison
- usage: English rock star; lead guitarist of the Beatles (1943-2001)
- 3. Harrison, Benjamin Harrison, President Harrison, President Benjamin Harrison
- usage: 23rd President of the United States (1833-1901)
- 4. Harrison, William Henry Harrison, President Harrison, President William Henry Harrison
- usage: 9th President of the United States; caught pneumonia during his inauguration and died shortly after (1773-1841)
All rights reserved.
See also: harrison (Dictionary)