- 1. Handy, W. C. Handy, William Christopher Handy
- usage: United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. handy, ready to hand(predicate), accessible (vs. inaccessible)
- usage: easy to reach; "found a handy spot for the can opener"
- 2. handy, convenient (vs. inconvenient)
- usage: easy to use; "a handy gadget"
- 3. handy, adroit (vs. maladroit)
- usage: skillful with the hands; "handy with an axe"
All rights reserved.
See also: handy (Dictionary)