Synonyms of hacking
- 1. chop, hack, cut
- usage: cut with a hacking tool
- 2. hack, cut, cope, get by, make out, make do, contend, grapple, deal, manage
- usage: be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
- 3. hack, cut
- usage: cut away; "he hacked his way through the forest"
- 4. hack, foul
- usage: kick on the arms
- 5. hack, foul
- usage: kick on the shins
- 6. hack, hack on, program, programme
- usage: fix a computer program piecemeal until it works; "I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best"
- 7. hack, cut up, edit, redact
- usage: significantly cut up a manuscript
- 8. hack, whoop, cough
- usage: cough spasmodically; "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of hacking (Dictionary)