Synonyms of guile
- 1. craft, craftiness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness, shrewdness, astuteness, perspicacity, perspicaciousness
- usage: shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- 2. craftiness, deceitfulness, guile, disingenuousness
- usage: the quality of being crafty
- 3. trickery, chicanery, chicane, guile, wile, shenanigan, deception, deceit, dissembling, dissimulation
- usage: the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of guile (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.