- 1. group, grouping, abstraction, abstract entity
- usage: any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- 2. grouping, activity
- usage: the activity of putting things together in groups
- 3. grouping, pigeonholing, classification system
- usage: a system for classifying things into groups
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. group, classify, class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- usage: arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- 2. group, aggroup, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: form a group or group together
All rights reserved.
See also: grouping (Dictionary)