WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gregarious (vs. ungregarious), social, social
- usage: (of animals) tending to form a group with others of the same species; "gregarious bird species"
- 2. gregarious, social (vs. unsocial)
- usage: instinctively or temperamentally seeking and enjoying the company of others; "he is a gregarious person who avoids solitude"
- 3. gregarious (vs. ungregarious), clustered
- usage: (of plants) growing in groups that are close together
All rights reserved.
See also: gregarious (Dictionary)