- 1. Gore, Al Gore, Albert Gore Jr.
- usage: Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
- 2. gore, blood
- usage: coagulated blood from a wound
- 3. gore, panel, piece of cloth, piece of material
- usage: a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
- 4. bloodshed, gore, murder, slaying, execution
- usage: the shedding of blood resulting in murder; "he avenged the bloodshed of his kinsmen"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gore, pierce, thrust
- usage: wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
- 2. gore, cut, tailor
- usage: cut into gores; "gore a skirt"
All rights reserved.
See also: gore (Dictionary)