- 1. glory, glorification, honor, honour, laurels
- usage: a state of high honor; "he valued glory above life itself"
- 2. glory, resplendence, resplendency, beauty
- usage: brilliant radiant beauty; "the glory of the sunrise"
- 3. aura, aureole, halo, nimbus, glory, gloriole, light, lightness
- usage: an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glory, exuberate, exult, rejoice, triumph, jubilate
- usage: rejoice proudly
All rights reserved.
See also: glory (Dictionary)