Synonyms of glazing
- 1. glaze, coat, surface
- usage: coat with a glaze; "the potter glazed the dishes"; "glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- 2. glaze, glass, glass over, glaze over, change
- usage: become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
- 3. glass, glaze, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- 4. sugarcoat, glaze, candy, sweeten, dulcify, edulcorate, dulcorate
- usage: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of glazing (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.