- 1. glass, solid
- usage: a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- 2. glass, drinking glass, container
- usage: a container for holding liquids while drinking
- 3. glass, glassful, containerful
- usage: the quantity a glass will hold
- 4. field glass, glass, spyglass, refracting telescope
- usage: a small refracting telescope
- 5. methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash, amphetamine, pep pill, upper, speed, controlled substance
- usage: an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- 6. looking glass, glass, mirror
- usage: a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
- 7. glass, glassware, glasswork
- usage: glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glass, glaze, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- 2. glass, scan
- usage: scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
- 3. glass, glass in, enclose, close in, inclose, shut in
- usage: enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
- 4. glass, insert, enclose, inclose, stick in, put in, introduce
- usage: put in a glass container
- 5. glaze, glass, glass over, glaze over, change
- usage: become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"
All rights reserved.
See also: glass (Dictionary)