WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sarin, GB, organophosphate nerve agent
- usage: a highly toxic chemical nerve agent that inhibits the activity of cholinesterase
- 2. gilbert, Gb, Gi, magnetomotive force unit
- usage: a unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns
- 3. gigabit, Gbit, Gb, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1000 megabits or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bits
- 4. gigabyte, G, GB, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes
- 5. gigabyte, gibibyte, G, GB, GiB, computer memory unit
- usage: a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- 6. Great Britain, GB
- usage: an island comprising England and Scotland and Wales
All rights reserved.
See also: gb (Dictionary)