- 1. gassing, chemical process, chemical change, chemical action
- usage: the process of interacting with gas
- 2. gassing, poisoning
- usage: the deliberate act of poisoning some person or animal with gas
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gas, attack, assail
- usage: attack with gas; subject to gas fumes; "The despot gassed the rebellious tribes"
- 2. boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: show off
All rights reserved.
See also: gassing (Dictionary)