Synonyms of gamey
- 1. blue, gamy, gamey, juicy, naughty, racy, risque, spicy, sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: suggestive of sexual impropriety; "a blue movie"; "blue jokes"; "he skips asterisks and gives you the gamy details"; "a juicy scandal"; "a naughty wink"; "naughty words"; "racy anecdotes"; "a risque story"; "spicy gossip"
- 2. gamey, gamy, high, malodorous (vs. fragrant), malodourous, unpleasant-smelling, ill-smelling, stinky
- usage: (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
- 3. game, gamy, gamey, gritty, mettlesome, spirited, spunky, brave (vs. cowardly), courageous
- usage: willing to face danger
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of gamey (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.