WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tabun, GA, organophosphate nerve agent
- usage: the first known nerve agent, synthesized by German chemists in 1936; a highly toxic combustible liquid that is soluble in organic solvents and is used as a nerve gas in chemical warfare
- 2. gallium, Ga, atomic number 31, metallic element, metal
- usage: a rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element; brittle at low temperatures but liquid above room temperature; occurs in trace amounts in bauxite and zinc ores
- 3. Georgia, Empire State of the South, Peach State, GA
- usage: a state in southeastern United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
All rights reserved.
See also: ga (Dictionary)