WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fuzzed, fuzzy, hairy (vs. hairless), haired, hirsute
- usage: covering with fine light hairs; "his head fuzzed like a dandelion gone to seed"
- 2. bleary, blurred, blurry, foggy, fuzzy, hazy, muzzy, indistinct (vs. distinct)
- usage: indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes"
- 3. fuzzy, incoherent (vs. coherent)
- usage: confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out; "a vague and fuzzy idea of the world of finance"
All rights reserved.
See also: fuzzy (Dictionary)