Synonyms of funding
- 1. support, financial support, funding, backing, financial backing, resource
- usage: financial resources provided to make some project possible; "the foundation provided support for the experiment"
- 2. financing, funding, finance
- usage: the act of financing
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fund, finance
- usage: convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- 2. fund, roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard
- usage: place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- 3. fund, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- 4. fund, invest, put, commit, place
- usage: invest money in government securities
- 5. fund, roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard
- usage: accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
- 6. fund, support
- usage: furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
All rights reserved.