- 1. fulminate, salt
- usage: a salt or ester of fulminic acid
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fulminate, rail, denounce
- usage: criticize severely; "He fulminated against the Republicans' plan to cut Medicare"; "She railed against the bad social policies"
- 2. fulminate, appear, come along
- usage: come on suddenly and intensely; "the disease fulminated"
- 3. fulminate, explode, detonate, blow up, set off
- usage: cause to explode violently and with loud noise
All rights reserved.
See also: fulminate (Dictionary)