Synonyms of frothing
- 1. foam, froth, fizz, effervesce, sparkle, form bubbles, bubble
- usage: become bubbly or frothy or foaming; "The boiling soup was frothing"; "The river was foaming"; "Sparkling water"
- 2. froth, spume, suds, make, create
- usage: make froth or foam and become bubbly; "The river foamed"
- 3. froth, exude, exudate, transude, ooze out, ooze
- usage: exude or expel foam; "the angry man was frothing at the mouth"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. foaming, foamy, frothing, unhealthy (vs. healthy)
- usage: producing or covered with lathery sweat or saliva from exhaustion or disease; "the rabid animal's frothing mouth"
All rights reserved.