- 1. frog, toad, toad frog, anuran, batrachian, salientian, amphibian
- usage: any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping; semiaquatic and terrestrial species
- 2. frog, Gaul, Frenchman, Frenchwoman, French person
- usage: a person of French descent
- 3. frog, adornment
- usage: a decorative loop of braid or cord
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frog, capture, catch
- usage: hunt frogs for food
All rights reserved.
See also: frog (Dictionary)