Synonyms of frequenter
- 1. patron, frequenter, customer, client
- usage: a regular customer
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frequent (vs. infrequent), prevailing, prevalent, predominant, dominant, rife, regular, steady
- usage: coming at short intervals or habitually; "a frequent guest"; "frequent complaints"
- 2. frequent, common (vs. uncommon)
- usage: frequently encountered; "a frequent (or common) error is using the transitive verb `lay' for the intransitive `lie'";
All rights reserved.