- 1. patronize, patronise, shop, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor, support, back up
- usage: do one's shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
- 2. frequent, haunt, travel to, visit
- usage: be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place; "She haunts the ballet"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. frequent (vs. infrequent), prevailing, prevalent, predominant, dominant, rife, regular, steady
- usage: coming at short intervals or habitually; "a frequent guest"; "frequent complaints"
- 2. frequent, common (vs. uncommon)
- usage: frequently encountered; "a frequent (or common) error is using the transitive verb `lay' for the intransitive `lie'";
All rights reserved.
See also: frequent (Dictionary)